What types of ransomware does TEMASOFT Ranstop detect?
TEMASOFT Ranstop can detect the following types of ransomware:
- ransomware running on the local machine as a process;
- ransomware functionality executed by legitimate processes as a script;
- ransomware running on a remote, unprotected machine, attempting to compromise files on the local machine via mapped network drives;
- ransomware attacking the operating system by compromising the master boot record;
- ransomware or malware performing mass delete operations in order to irreversibly destroy the data.