What types of ransomware does TEMASOFT Ranstop detect?
TEMASOFT Ranstop can detect the following types of ransomware:
- ransomware running on the local machine as a process;
- ransomware functionality executed by legitimate processes as a script;
- ransomware running on a remote, unprotected machine, attempting to compromise files on the local machine via mapped network drives;
- ransomware attacking the operating system by compromising the master boot record;
- ransomware or malware performing mass delete operations in order to irreversibly destroy the data.
For more information, visit the TEMASOFT Ranstop product page.
Click here to go to the support page.