TEMASOFT Ranstop provides IT admins with essential anti-ransomware technology, designed to stop ransomware and recover any lost files, while protecting business critical information.
The ransomware detection engine accurately stops ransomware based on its specific file activity and is very effective against zero-day and targeted attacks.
– Ransomware running in executable files;
– Ransomware executed as a script by browsers, file editors or management applications;
– Ransomware attacking the MBR;
The smart backup engine creates copies of important files in real time, based on how they are being manipulated, and, at the same time, protects those copies from any access. This enables Ranstop to:
– Automatically restore files when ransomware incidents are detected;
– Allow manual restore of files when ransomware incidents are not detected (the extremely rare cases).
To efficiently protect a company against ransomware, one needs to protect the endpoints. However, if there are several machines in the network, deploying and configuring products on each system can be challenging. Ranstop makes this task easier for administrators by offering automatic deployment and configuration features based on Active Directory settings.
Unlike other products, it protects user files even in the unlikely event when ransomware evades detection.