CLUJ-NAPOCA, ROMANIA, April 04, 2017
TEMASOFT announces the release of TEMASOFT Ranstop, anti-ransomware software for companies that combines ransomware detection and blocking with file recovery, in a single solution.
TEMASOFT Ranstop uses behavior analysis to detect and block current and future ransomware and also features a secure, real-time backup engine that protects valuable files so that they can be recovered after malware attacks or even in the event of accidental loss.
The main features include:
– Detection and blocking of ransomware running on the local machine, including scripts or fileless ransomware
– Detection of ransomware activity initiated from a remote system that attempts to compromise local files shared on the network
– Master boot record protection against ransomware that attempts to run malicious code when the system starts (e.g., Petya)
– Automatic protection of user files in safe vaults on local disks
– Automatic and manual file recovery after ransomware attacks or accidental loss
– Optional automatic self-isolation of infected computers
TEMASOFT Ranstop is available for download from www.ranstop.com and can be used stand-alone or, for improved protection, to complement common anti-malware solutions.
“All over the world, many have been affected by ransomware, a category of malware that usually bypasses traditional security systems, seizes valuable files, and then asks users to pay money to get their files back. As we have significant experience in file activity monitoring, we decided to invest in a new type of engine able to detect ransomware more efficiently, so we created Ranstop, and we hope it will help many people keep their files safe against present and future threats.” – Lucian Mocanasu, TEMASOFT CEO
TEMASOFT is a software company focused on developing security and infrastructure products. Since it was founded in 2000, it has developed different software applications for customers from various industries, including several award-winning products, which are now used by thousands of customers throughout the world.